Thursday 24 January 2013

Claire Post 1


In Science we have recently learned about reproduction, but for the project we are doing is what it feels like to take care of a baby. Mr. Dr. G has paired us up and has given us a egg to take care of. We must feed the egg at certain times and must take the egg with us everywhere.


This is a picture taken at 3, of my baby Claire. We have gotten her today in class, Alek will take care of her tonight and I will take her this weekend. Claire also is safe and is in a little cradle, bed we made for her. 

The times that I have to post a picture showing that she was fed are at the times:

9:00 am

3:00 pm

6:00 pm

12:00 pm 

Today in class we also had her birth certificate made:

Surname: Johnson  Name: Claire 

Sex: Girl 

Birth: 9:40 am 1/24/2012

Name of Mother: Hannah Riley

Name of Father: Alek Medenica

Weight: 64.4 grams

Nationality: Serbo/ Australian 

I think this project will be fun but interesting because in a way I get to see what it feels like to be a mother and take care of a baby. I just hope that I don't drop the egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment