Saturday 27 August 2011

My Goals for 7th grade

Here are some of my goals that I would like to achieve this year. First I would like to listen better to instructions because I am usually talking or I do not listen so this year I am going to listen better. I would also like to raise my hand more often even if I don't think my answer might be right. Because if I do I will learn more by trying to answer the question that has been given. The next thing that I will also like to achieve is also ask questions during break or lunch and instead of going and not being sure I will go and ask the teacher so I will be able to understand something better. I also really really want to try super hard for tests. I am going to study worksheets and facts and I will try and make myself some flash cards. And I will try and study every single day until the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment